Saturday, April 12, 2008

Teaneck woods


Teaneck, or home sweet home. Photos taken this morning.


Had a hard time getting deep sleep last night. I took advantage by taking a very early morning walk in the woods by me, and saw the forest starting to blossom.

In my humble opinion (IMHO, in e-talk), one of the richest experiences in life is have the woods all to yourself in the early morning and hearing nothing but dozens of bird calls echoing through the trees. We are so blessed to have our Teaneck home. I get to have morning walks like this while still being able to have my love affair with NYC less than half an hour away.

More photos of my walk here. I'm back to posting collections in Flickr. (The old guy appeared after about an hour of my being there. He greeted me but kept right on walking.)

No comments: