Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Assignment #3: Photograph a heart that appears on your path"

At Cape May. Photo taken 7/9/05.


I was all ready to go to bed and just happened to check out the latest entry (8/13/07) of Superhero's photoblog and suddenly my sleepiness vanished. For I too have a photo that meets the challenge she poses.

The original photo challenge appears here: Hearts that you've come across while walking around in this galaxy.

So I dug up this photo from 2 years ago. Hope you see what I saw. (From my monitor here in Teaneck it comes through.)

The heart is everywhere, even when it doesn't seem that way.

3 comments:

AndrewGoesBroadway said...

I see it!

Anonymous said...

I don't see a heart, but I see your sole!!

Ha ha...sole...soul. Get it.

Gosh, too much coffee.

Anonymous said...

Love it. Great photo too, even without the noticed heart. Where did you take this? Hawaii?