Thursday, August 23, 2007

Assignment #4: Photograph a face that mysteriously appears

At Bandelier National Monument in New Mexico. Photo taken January 1999.


Yet another photo from my archives that meets Superhero's (August 20) challenge. I am 99.99% sure that this was not a human-carved rock, but instead a natural rock that looked that way in that angle with that light when Trish and I were hiking up the cliff. But if Trish still checks out this blog she can correct me. I could have sworn the reason why I took the picture was because it suddenly looked so odd and came out of nowhere.

Oh my god, as I write this I just realized: TODAY is Trish's birthday!

I am stunned beyond words. What are the chances I'll be writing something that mentions Trish, which I don't often do, on her birthday of all days? The Universe is laughing right now.


Happy, happy birthday, o wonderful, beautiful babe!

I stole this picture of the birthday girl right off her kick-ass website while creating this entry. Photo taken by hubby Jon, I'm guessing, on 3/9/07.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved finding faces everywhere. It used to be the basis of my animist style spiritual beliefs as a child actually. Happy birthday to Trish. Cute dog.