Teaneck T goes wild with Photoshop. Rendering done 7/29/07. Original photo of this wall at Sainte-Chapelle (Paris) at taken 10/16/06.My eternal gratitude to the greatest Photoshop guru in America is still going strong. Norman, wherever you are, I hope I am still your teacher's pet.
For you Photoshop colleagues out there, making a photo adjustment like this entails the following: Make a dupe layer, then go to filter --> blur --> smart blur..... and then do 20 other complicated things, including making a sacrificial offering to the gods. Or you can just take the way awesome Photoshop class at Cooper Union with Norman. He. Kicks. Ass.
The original (unrendered) photo is below.
3 comments:
Wow! Could someone stupid like me manage that class?
-_ANdrew
Silly billy. You are faaaaaaar from stupid.
Take the class if you're interested in photo enhancements and manipulation. I took it primarily because at the time I thought I wanted more production assignments that required Photoshop expertise. Since then I realized I'm fine with the way things are.
If you take the course you'll have to also buy the Photoshop software plus make sure your computer has enough RAM to handle the engine. So it does require some moolah investments. Personally, my recommendation is to just use that money towards more writing classes and theater tickets. But that's just my opinion.
Well, this just makes me want to see you mess around with this more.
Post a Comment