Thursday, November 10, 2005

Take 2 -- the photoblog phoenix rises


Turns out I was just kidding re the previous entry. I'm back from the Philippines. Up until this month I hadn't visited since I left the country at age nine. It was an important trip -- I seem to have come full circle. Which means it's time to create a new one. So now that I'm on "take 2" mode let me resuscitate this site, at the very least so that relatives from across the vast ocean can see ongoing pics of life among NY Montoyas -- or at least life according to me and my photosnapping fingers.

This is Taal Volcano in Tagaytay. Photo taken 10/31/05, which was my second day in the Philippines. Taal is the smallest volcano in the world. Didn't know that until I saw the fact emblazoned in souvenir shirts at a gift shop. It was overcast that day, which was great for recently sun-poisoned me.

No comments: