Mayon Volcano as seen in Cagsawa, Bicol. Photo taken 11/3/05.Yes, I know this is supposed to be a photoblog, but when did I ever follow self-imposed rules? All it takes is one new brilliant idea by self to throw the whole previously-constructed brilliant idea, also by self, for a major loop.
So here goes. I'm starting this new thang which I can only call "Friday Five." Simply put, every Friday I will post 5 answers to a self-given survey. Or at least I will try to post 5 answers to a self-given survey. The answers will not be in any order, but thrown out willy-nilly, off the top of my head, off the cuff, etcetera etcetra...
Anyway. To launch this new fandangled idea I hereby start with:
5 Things I Liked About My Trip to the Philippines:
1. Having a wonderful time with my uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, nieces, and grandnephews whom I had not seen in 24 years or had never met before.
2. Eating good barbecue and garlic rice at Inasal sa Bacolod or whatever that chain is called which they have in malls. And eating ube ice cream.
3. Seeing my childhood places in Bicol, in particular my grandparents' home which we used to visit every Holy Week.
4. Finding lots of unique scenes or vistas to photograph.
5. Seeing the Mayon Volcano in various weather and shade over the course of four days.
No comments:
Post a Comment