All photos taken during a single day (November 2006) in which I walked all over Central Park, all over the Met, and then come nightfall I then walked down 5th Avenue up to Times Square. Photos laid out in InDesign this evening.I was doing some photo organizing and thought I would trash all the photos above, since they weren't really the kind of thing I'm dying to post. Then I thought, "aha, what if I laid them out like a postage sheet, sort of like what I saw in the Barbara Bloom exhibit today."
So I did. And I really loved doing it. It has been a long time since I enjoyed doing something where I lost all track of time, and I was just mesmerized watching the thing unfold in front of my keyboard. Working on it felt so good, and only afterwards did I realize that what I was feeling was joy.
1 comment:
impressive, sistah! you really captured barbara bloom's style -- but i like your collection better! you go, girl! don't trash any of your pix, ok.
Post a Comment