Kayla at zero months. She is only two days old here, and had just come home from the hospital. Photo taken 4/3/04 by Dina.OK, folks. If you want to see the unfolding of a beautiful human being from newborn to little girl, then stay tuned for the next 21 days. If you'd rather see landscape pictures or at least anything but pictures of the same (though changing!) person, then tune back after February 7.
Kayla, aka The Favorite, is currently 21 months old. Say, what if I post a picture of Kayla of every month of her life to date? It will be like flipping through those illustrated books real quick to see the figures move. She's a baby, then her face is changing, and now she has teeth, and then she's running, and then... look! Here she is driving a Toyota!
Come to think of it, this little mini project can actually be expanded into something universal. I'm 33 years old. What if I see the next 33 days as a daily year of my life so far? (i.e., on the fourth day I think back to when I was 4 years old, on the 17th day I think back to when I was 17 years old, etc.) If you're 45, you've got the next forty-five days of year-to-year introspection. If you're 65, well, then, you've got a lot more days of look-back thinking than everybody else.
Makes sense? I think it's a neat concept. It's a way of guiding your interior self to align with your chronological age, and, more importantly, to say farewell to each year of your life and all the things that happened to you that year once that allocated day has ended.
Well anyway. 21 days of Kayla, one for each month of her wonderful life so far. Hope you enjoy the show.
1 comment:
Love it. I'm smiling, and I had a bad day. What a lovely idea...one of so many lovely thoughts you have. Yeah, you may a sexy young thing, but I'll always love your insides better.
Post a Comment