skip to main | skip to sidebar

Teaneck T's film roll

A photoblog to show my interest in streetscapes, nature, people watching, and general wandering around. Am also a lifelong student in color, angles, light, composition, and my favorite: mood.
Thank you for visiting, and please show me your photos or other artwork as well.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wednesday = me


Hiking around Olympic National Park, Washington. Taken August 4, 2004. The view from the mountaintop was one of the best vistas I've ever seen in my lucky life.
Posted by Teaneck T at 11:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Teaneck T
I post photos and text online because my faith in my creative impulses is stronger than my need to play it safe.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (51)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (60)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (27)
  • ▼  2005 (36)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Thursday = family
      • Wednesday = me
      • Tuesday = clan
      • Monday = friends
      • Friday = random pick
      • Thursday = family
      • Wednesday = me
      • Tuesday = clan
      • Monday = friends
      • Happy, Anniversary, Mike + Cookie!
      • Friday = random pick
      • Thursday = family
      • Teaneck T believes that, along with charity, photo...

Links

  • where I first modeled this photoblog after
  • where I get my uber-NYC updates
  • where I was spending too much time until recently
  • where I am spending zero time despite my better intentions